Shore Catch Competition of the Month Poll March 2021 - Best Comment on Snapper Snapper Snapper Post

Thank you to everyone that responded to the request for nomination of the funniest Fishwrecked thread over the years.  On review, there was a clear winner in Snapper Snapper Snapper by Fisherman1992 (http://fishwrecked.com/forum/snapper-snapper-snapper), with some other honorable mentions (Petermac and Tony Halliday are right up there). 

Following discussions with Adam, the poll this month will be the best response to Fisherman1992 from current active members of Fishwrecked.  There were plenty of worthy comments, and the thread is well worth another read when you have some spare time. The poll will close at midnight on 31 March. 

After careful consideration, the finalists are:

Lamby - Could be some Darwinism in effect, not a bad thing for the gene pool.

Scano - If you aren't keen on taking the advice and safety concerns of others then why did you bother to put this post up in the 1st place?  I don't think they built tinnies with 35 knot winds and 5m swells in mind!!

Carnovonite -  I think he has his hand on his pinky, no need to go catch one.

Iceman - No photos - then all this has been BS. It is a pity the Department of Transport cannot revoke your RST – that’s if you have one.  Based on your posts I doubt you passed. 

Beau - I'm absolutely hooked to this thread haha.  I love reading everyone’s reactions!!

Please vote for your preferred response (all are good). The most votes will win the member a quality boning knife from Shore Catch.  

Thank you for your interest and participation.

Ability is what you are capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it - LH.

Faulkner Family's picture

Date Joined: 11/03/08

Carnarvonites comment is a

Sun, 2021-03-28 20:23

Carnarvonites comment is a beauty

RUSS and SANDY. A family that fishes together stays together

The Saint's picture

Date Joined: 30/01/13

Agree, best comment goes to

Sun, 2021-03-28 20:47

Agree, best comment goes to Carnarvonite !

Swompa's picture

Date Joined: 14/10/12

And another vote for

Mon, 2021-03-29 10:05

And another vote for Carnarvonite.

The thread clearly showed he only hand one hand for typing. 

Date Joined: 20/02/11

Carnarvonite. That is gold

Mon, 2021-03-29 18:36

Carnarvonite. That is gold

Mulie

davewillo's picture

Date Joined: 08/09/16

Carnarvonite for me too!

Wed, 2021-03-31 17:37

Carnarvonite for me too!

PGFC member and lure tragic