Madagascar 2020 - spot available on jig and pop adventure

I have a booking over good tides at the start of the 2020 season (December) to fish with Emeraude fishing. Current plan is to have only four anglers on board the mothership, and two of the support boats, so only two anglers per boat during fishing time for maximum casting space.

The trip is 6 fishing days plus travel time, and the fishing days are 12 to 16 December 2020. This is a liveaboard trip and jig / pop focus.

If you are not familiar with the operator you can see more photos here on Facebook - and many positive reviews can be found online

and also more information is available on their website including photos of the boats http://www.emeraudefishing.com/

Main targets are GTs, Dogtooth, Napoleon Wrasse, Groupers etc.

Trip will be on a cost sharing basis and works out very reasonable compared to other equivalent destinations. With Philippe's permission I've attached a couple of pics from his Facebook page for interest.

The trip was full however one guy has just pulled out when the time came to pay deposit, so we have his spot free. Total trip cost is around A$5k plus flights, and a 30% deposit is required to hold the spot (myself and the other two anglers have already paid their share). If it were the right guys we'd consider adding two more guys to the trip so total 5, which saves around a grand a head and we'd fish 2/3 guys per boat rotating daily. Me and other two guys are easy either way.

If you are keen drop me a message.

Cheers

Dan

When asked by a non-fisherman 'how many fishing rods do you really need?' the correct answer is either:

n+1 (where n is the number of fishing rods you currently own); or

n-1 (where n is the number of fishing rods which would cause your significant other to dump you. 

Image Upload: