Yes I am actually selling my Genesis 580 Sports on a brand new 2018 trailer for $35k

Those that have long memories and been fishwrecked members since its inception might be a little shocked to learn that I am selling my pride and joy after all these years. Whereas those that may have joined up in the last 5 years or so wouldn't know what the all the fuss is about or who the hell I am. I just haven't been fishing since I found my love of playing music a few years back, and so haven't posted anything these last 5 years or so. Things have changed so far that my guitar and amp collection is now worth more than my rod and reel collection and close to the value of the boat.

The other reason I am selling is because, as I am nearing retirement I think we will be moving house in the near future to be close to some inland waters where a different style boat will be needed in order to spend time fishing.

So yes its time I let the old girl move on to someone else to enjoy and benefit from it's undeniable fish magnet capabilities. (It still has the original fishwrecked stickers on the boat)

I'm sure if I asked the long list of fishwrecked members I have taken out on this thing over the years to provide testimony, they would sing its praises as a great hull, well suited to offshore fishing. Those that know me well, will also attest to the fact that I keep it ship shape and well serviced. It includes a brand new trailer, brand new clears, new epirb and flare sets, new upholstery at the helm, brand new dual batteries and a sounder/GPS full of hundreds of my metro fishing spots to get you started.

Anyway check it out either in the link below or by seeing it in action in countless videos on this website (Mindarie Mayhem Series for example). 

www.boatsonline.com.au/boats-for-sale/used/trailer-boats/genesis-580-sports-on-a-brand-new-2018-model-5000-trailer/218793

Cheers

Andy Mac (Fishwrecked Reeltime Editor & Forum Moderator)

Youngest member of the Fishwrecked Old Farts Club

Image Upload: 

Dale's picture

Date Joined: 13/09/05

Sat, 2018-06-09 13:45

Hey g’day Andy, nice to see your still kicking.

"Just because you are a Character, Doesn't mean you have Character."

Mr Wolf

Andy Mac's picture

Date Joined: 03/02/06

Cheers Dale

Sat, 2018-06-09 16:23

Yep it's been a while, still alive and kicking but doing a lot less fishing than I should.

Cheers

Andy Mac (Fishwrecked Reeltime Editor & Forum Moderator)

Youngest member of the Fishwrecked Old Farts Club