Fishwrecked Photo of March 2013 Winner - Tigh's Dolphinfish

Please vote for who you think is a worthy winner of the Photo of March 2013 competition. The winner will get to choose an item from the fishwrecked merchandise line (excluding L/S shirts). Please check out the stories that go with the catches as well and vote for who you like.  Please remember if you think you have a worthy photo for the photo of the month, you MUST add it to the site as an individual image and not only in the forums as it is too difficult for me to go through all the forum threads. Notable mentions for March goto: Scottnofish's Dhu, Tayme's Barra, BobbyG's Tiger, DBZ's Spanglie. If you have any questions regarding the competition or want to sponsor the POTM, then please PM me; I have chosen the 6 fish photos that I think best represent what gets caught and posted on the site. If you don't like an entry, then don't vote for it and remember it is just for fun.  Cheers, Adam

Site Admin - Just ask if you need assistance

Adam Gallash's picture

Date Joined: 29/11/05

POTM

Fri, 2013-05-03 14:46

Apologies with the delay in getting POTM, had coding issues from when the site was upgraded.  Please vote on the link below

http://fishwrecked.com/poll/fishwrecked-photo-month-competition-march-2013

Site Admin - Just ask if you need assistance

Adam Gallash's picture

Date Joined: 29/11/05

Winner - Tigh's Dolly

Tue, 2013-05-07 15:38

Fishwrecked Photo of the Month Competition - March 2013

Submitted by Adam Gallash on Sat, 2013-04-20 08:47

Dont need to let this one run any longer, with 50% of the votes, Tigh's a clear winner.

Wetliner's Red Emp

18% (31 votes)

Tigh82's Dolphinfish

50% (88 votes)

Knotbigenuff's Mulloway

10% (18 votes)

Sammy85's Sailfish

7% (13 votes)

Dan's Queenfish

4% (7 votes)

JohnF's YFT

11% (20 votes)