Exmouth 2006 Part 2 - An Andy Mac Video

The 2nd part of Andy Mac's 2006 Exmouth Adventure, features some great fish and some classic moments. Download the high resolution version if you have fast internet, the lower resolution version is also available for speed viewing time. Hope you enjoy, Part 3 will be online soon, Stay Tuned.

Download "Exmouth 2 - High Res" (60.5 meg, wmv, 4:14) 

Download "Exmouth 2 - Low Res" (28.4 meg, wmv, 4:14) 

Download "Exmouth 2 - High Res" (60.5 meg, wmv, 4:14) 

Download "Exmouth 2 - Low Res" (28.4 meg, wmv, 4:14) 

Site Admin - Just ask if you need assistance

deefa's picture

Date Joined: 09/09/05

nice chinaman...

Fri, 2006-08-18 19:15

.......jeez they go hard...........

Andy Mac's picture

Date Joined: 03/02/06

Chinaman

Fri, 2006-08-18 19:46

Yeah Deefa, Scotty was well pleased with that capture, it certainly gave him some curry late one arvo as the sun was going down on our entire trip (last cast material). He decided to throw him back rather than risk Ciguetera even though it is now off the danger list.

If you listen carefully in the vid he says a classic line when I asked him "how'd you feel mate" after pullling it in. "Worn out almost....nah f@$k it I'll go down again! Hehehe"

You had to be there. But it rather captured the essence of the week, even though we were knackered we just couldn't stop fishing. It was that good.

Cheers

Andy Mac

Cheers

Andy Mac (Fishwrecked Reeltime Editor & Forum Moderator)

Youngest member of the Fishwrecked Old Farts Club

deefa's picture

Date Joined: 09/09/05

" Go down AGAIN"

Fri, 2006-08-18 19:51

................. ??????????????

I'll leave it at that.....

suffice to say i don't wanna go fishin with you if thats what it takes to get a decent fish....... patooie!!!!

Adam Gallash's picture

Date Joined: 29/11/05

Exxy

Mon, 2006-08-21 12:34

Would like to have seen some of the red bag day on video, now that woulda made for some good footage. Even still, catchn those China's sure make you feel the hurt, bit sad though when you see the big red flash and think its going to be something extremely tasty only to be disappointed. Still, sometimes its just the fight that counts.

Site Admin - Just ask if you need assistance

jay_burgess's picture

Date Joined: 18/08/05

When I got my last Chinaman

Mon, 2006-08-21 13:08

When I got my last Chinaman there were cries of joy from everyone in the boat when we first saw colour. Damn it looked like a good red... oh well chinas aren't that bad ;)