how to use a furno LS-4000 fish finder

hey guys I was wondering if anybody had any tips on how to use a furno LS-4000 fish finder I no how to basically use it but I want to be able to know the sounder inside out any tips would be great thanks

jhawk58's picture

Date Joined: 31/08/13

Mate I have one at the moment

Tue, 2013-09-03 14:09

Mate I have one at the moment not hard to operate I used it mainly in around 60ft of water with medium deep gain 2/1 screen speed on auto fishing settings running a airmar p66 transom mount showed fish arch's no problem you can manually tune this sounder of coarse however I found these settings great.

Furuno Australia's picture

Date Joined: 01/03/13

try this

Tue, 2013-09-03 17:02

for some tips: http://www.teamcruisecraft.com.au/images/TUNING%20SOUNDERS.pdf

Furuno as received the NMEA Award for BEST FISH FINDER for 42 consecutive years!

Follow us on Face Book: www.facebook.com/FurunoFishingFanatics

Please note that as a sponsor of Fishwrecked, Furuno Australia cannot monitor posts made by members across all threads. As much as we support and encourage discussions about our products on social media it is not recognised as an official means of company correspondence. For any questions relating to Furuno equipment please contact our official distributor in WA, Taylor Marine. All contact details can be found at: www.taylormarine.com.au or via our official JN Taylor & Co. Pty Ltd website: www.jntaylor.com.au