FS: 2002 Seaswirl Striper 2301 with 5.7L volvo Penta Duoprop

As the title suggests up for regretful sale is my 2002 model 2301 Seaswirl Striper fitted with a 5.7L Volvo Penta MPI ocean series coupled with a duoprop leg (600 hours).

This boat is in exceptional condition and rides on a brand new drive on drive off dual axle aluminium trailer fitted with hydraulic brakes.

I imported this from America in February and with work and family commitments I do not have the time to use it so have decided to sell it.

It is fitted with all of the usual gimmicks of a boat of this calibre:
Porta Loo
Sink
2 person Bunk
400L fuel tank
Soft Top bimini with full storm covers and clears
Storage Storage Storage
Walk through euro style transom
Upgraded Bennet Trim Tabs and EIC 5000 indicators

Raymarine Colour Sounder (also comes with lowrance black and white)
Lowrance Global map 4800
Cd Player
27MHZ Radio
VHF Radio
Neutra salt engine flush
Self Draining Decks
Deck Wash
Live Bait tank
All Safety Gear (life jackets, Epirb, Flares etc)

I spent 4 months searching for a boat in clean condition that wasnt stored in a marina and wasnt antifouled and this one finally came up. A lot of time and money has been spent on making this boat perfect for anything and the size is just right to handle off shore fishing but still able to tow up North.

The 2301 was nevered offered with a 5.7 Litre V8 instead the previous owner had it upgraded at purchase and had the ocean series installed so it can handle Salt Water ( a lot of imported boats are closed cooling lake boats)

The boat has just received an annual service and is ready for anything.
All receipts of costs can be provided from purchase in the US to freight, trailer, licensing and servicing as well as the surveyors report before i purchased the boat from the previous owner.

If you are interested then please email me or phone.

inspection will not dissapoint.

asking $60 000 ono
sea trial can be provided for serious buyers ie no time wasters

The photos are of the boat on the old trailer.
I have loads of more pictures so please email bwarnock@fmgl.com.au if you would lke more or ring 0400075589

Image Upload: