200s landcruser low beam

Dose any one els have problems with getting people thinking your on hi when your on low? Wer on the way back from exy an every 2nd car is flashing us!! We only have swags an rods in the car. Wer towing a trailer for the 8m cat but no boat on it an it's not low in the ass end

Any one free to help me pull my drum lines tomorrow? 

kane's picture

Date Joined: 07/12/08

get it often

Mon, 2012-05-21 20:27

in any car i drive, wouldnt worry about it... if they "flash" you just give them a second of high beam including spotties so they can see what high beam actually looks like 

Gooooone Fishin!

kempy's picture

Date Joined: 28/05/09

It will look like your on

Mon, 2012-05-21 20:31

It will look like your on high beam as your car is higher then theres. Standard height?

Dinkum Auto Electrical A/C & Mechanical Unit 10/16 Kent way Malaga 0438755754 Also Mobile

Open 7 days except when we are fishn For all your auto electrical needs

Wafisho's picture

Date Joined: 16/05/12

I have HIDs and get it all

Mon, 2012-05-21 20:33

I have HIDs and get it all the time as well and I do same as Kane said give em quick flash with all ya got ! I would be happy to say once they see my light force and headlights with the HIDs they won't do it again in a hurry

born to fish forced to work !

allrounder's picture

Date Joined: 10/11/08

Last time up i had the same thing

Mon, 2012-05-21 20:44

The trip i just got back from i put air bags in and didnt get one.The bags only made 45/50 mm difference in rear ride and thats all it needed.Got way better fuel economy as well even with wider tyres.

So tell me have you got your info from years on the water or hours on the internet?

• was sponsored by Atomic Lures and Shimano but they dropped me.Now sponsored by Fog Dog(The best fish coating out there) and raider lures.

reece's picture

Date Joined: 10/07/08

Yer iv got the light force

Mon, 2012-05-21 20:45

Yer iv got the light force HID 100w   You can smell the burnt eyeballs as they go past. But it gives you the s$&ts after a 1000ks

Any one free to help me pull my drum lines tomorrow?