10/10 Big Pink, Dhu, KG, BA & Burley

Don’t you love it when a plan comes together?

A mate from the East that has been receiving my WA Perth Metro photos came West for work.  I have copped a constant “barrage” of messages over the last month about taking him fishing in WA as his itinerary needed to be planned.  No mate, you have to fish the conditions over here and when the wind is right, we can go – as long as it is dawn or dusk.  Long range forecasting and constant checks of the weather meant lots of communications, and today was likely to be good as are the next few days.

It turned out as forecast, even though the Hillarys real time weather conditions (wind change strength) were checked all day to confirm, and we headed out at 4.30pm.  Proven ground, baits and rigs, good burley, the Minn Kota holding us on the spot, and the expectations of quality fish were high – although it is never a sure thing.

Perth Metro delivered again!  780mm Pink (5.5kg), 540mm Dhu, 440mm KG, 330mm Blackarse (although shrunk to just over 300mm when measured at home) and a couple of big Snook for the burley.  Lots of “undesirables” and returned undersized “quality” for an awesome afternoon/evening/night on the water.  How good is this place?

Ability is what you are capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it - LH.

Image Upload: 

sea-kem's picture

Date Joined: 30/11/09

Very nice bag 

Wed, 2014-09-24 05:03

Very nice bag 

Love the West!

deepwater's picture

Date Joined: 09/05/07

nice feed there mick ,well

Wed, 2014-09-24 05:32

nice feed there mick ,well done on a plan coming  to together

jeff

tim-o's picture

Date Joined: 24/05/11

Nice mate, did Deano make you

Wed, 2014-09-24 06:19

Nice mate, did Deano make you up a new filleting bench?

I am, as I've said, merely competent. But in an age of incompetence, that makes me extraordinary.

Mick C's picture

Date Joined: 26/12/13

Stainless Bench

Wed, 2014-09-24 06:56

Salvaged by Dean from a demo company - would have cost a heap to buy.  Much nicer than the old timber bacteria attracter.  That pink was a good way to christen it!

Ability is what you are capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it - LH.